Shipping: Free shipping on most items.
TRINITY's Job Site Box is rugged enough for any job site. Available in 36" or 45" wide options, this jobsite box is made from heavily reinforced steel with a matte rust-resistant powder coated finish. This box features recessed carrying handles, a tamper-proof locking system, and gas lift(s). The Box can be mounted to a truck bed, or a jobsite, and is also forklift and crane accessible.
- Matte rust-resistant powder coated finish
- (2) - Gas mounted lifts for easy open and slow close
- 25,875 cu in of storage space
- Tamper-proof locking system (padlock NOT included)
- Forklift accessible
- Can be bolted to truck bed or any surface
- Volume capacity (evenly distributed)
- 11 cu ft
- Industrial strength recessed handles for easy carrying
- Easy to lift recessed lid handles
- Assembled Width: 45"
- Assembled Depth: 24"
- Assembled Height: 25"
- Assembled Weight: 119 lb
- Shipping Width: 45.5"
- Shipping Depth: 24.75"
- Shipping Height: 25.25"
- Shipping Weight: 123.5 lb
(1) - 45" Job Site Box
1 year manufacturer's limited warranty.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock, and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- Standard Ground (small parcel delivery) - Free of charge in the 48 contiguous states.
- Free Curb-Side Freight Delivery - Items too heavy to ship standard ground will be shipped by freight truck. You will be contacted for scheduling of freight delivery, and this option will require someone to be home to receive shipment. It is very important important that you provide a good contact number at checkout, because the freight company will contact you to schedule delivery once your order arrives at their facility.
Free shipping is only available to the 48 contiguous states. For information on shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
As an authorized retailer for Trinity International Industries, we honor their 30-Day Unconditional Guarantee.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days of purchase.
No questions asked. No charges to you.
Returns made after 30 days will be accepted under the following conditions
Brand new items in box can be returned at no expense to the customer
Opened and used items can be returned, but the return shipping cost will be paid for by the customer.
Contact our Customer Service at 1-888-416-4902 or email@example.com to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and shipping instructions.
Once your return is received, your refund will be issued.
Price Match Guarantee
We want you to feel confident that when you purchase from Superior Garage Storage, you are receiving the absolute best prices online. Most of our items are eligible for our Price Match Guarantee. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. Additionally, if you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, simply:
- E-mail us a link to the same product on our website
- Include a screenshot of the competitor’s final out-the-door pricing, including any shipping and handling fees. To obtain the competitor’s final pricing, complete the checkout process, but do not submit the order.
Your request must be submitted within 30 days from the date of your order.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be an outlet or discount store, or auction website (ie; Amazon, eBay, Overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer of the product in question, and must adhere to the manufacturer’s MAP policy.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
About the Brand
TRINITY International Industries promises to provide environmentally friendly storage and organization solutions at the best quality, function, and form for the price. When you purchase a TRINITY product, you can feel confident knowing your purchase will not only be aesthetically pleasing, but functional and long-lasting, as well.
At TRINITY, their values are at the forefront of what they do: Curiosity, Customer Centric, Perseverance, Humility, Integrity, Discipline, Teamwork, Transparency, Respect.
TRINITY also places emphasis on giving back to the community by partnering with non-profits that could benefit from their products.
TRINITY also cares about the planet and environmental responsibility. With their EcoStorage product line, TRINITY strives to reduce waste, energy, and toxic chemicals; reuse and recycle materials; and seek sustainable raw materials.
TRINITY is the embodiment of a company that forward-thinking and conscientious, as they continue to design products that excite consumers while maximizing meaningful environmental impacts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.