Shipping: Free shipping on most items. Some exclusions apply.
The Swivel Storage Solutions Pivot 50" 8-Drawer Bottom Roller Cabinet is perfect for use as a stand alone tool box, or serves as an excellent base for the Pivot 50" 6-Drawer Top Chest.
Mounted atop 4 heavy duty caster wheels, this mobile tool cabinet can hold up to 200 lbs. The Swivel Storage Solutions Tool Chest can also serve as a stand alone solution for your valuable tools, while the top surface offers a functional work space. The combination of 8" and 4" drawers provide greater versatility as these are perfect for storing larger tools as well as screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, hammers, sockets and much more.
- 8 Drawers for maximum storage space for your tools
- 2" heavy-duty steel channel frame for optimal tool storage and protection
- Durable powder-coat paint finish that ensures your investment will be protected from rust, peeling, chipping and abrasion
- Secure key locking system to protect your valuable tools
- Pivot drawers that can be greased to ensure longevity and durability
- No ball bearings or drawer slides that will break or malfunction
- 16-gauge steel construction
- Heavy duty swivel caster wheels
- Functional work surface top
This item ships for FREE and includes curbside delivery. Other shipping options, such as white glove delivery, may be available at an additional price. Please contact us for a quote.
Swivel Storage Solutions Pro Series Products come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
The Pro Series of products manufactured by Swivel Storage Solutions are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship
In the unlikely event that we deem the product to be defective, Swivel Storage Solutions will be responsible for replacement of the defective part only.
Exception: In no case shall Swivel Storage Solutions be responsible for any direct, consequential or indirect damage caused by the use of our products, the inability to use our products, or by any defect or failure of our products. Our liability shall be limited to replacement of product.
There are no other guarantees or warranties, implied or expressed beyond the terms of this expressed written warranty. The proper operation of all Swivel Storage Solution products is dependent on the compliance with the Owner's Manual regarding proper operation and maintenance. Failure to comply strictly with Owner's Manual Instructions will void the warranty in its entirety.
To protect your purchase it is important that your register for the reasons listed below:
- Confirm Ownership: In case of an insurance loss such as fire, flood or theft, your registration can serve as your proof of purchase.
- Service Warranty: Filling out this form helps Swivel Storage Solutions obtain warranty information in an efficient manner in the event there is a problem with your product.
- Safety-Registering: The warranty registration process allows Swivel Storage Solutions to maintain a record of your purchase. In the unlikely event that a safety notification is required we will have collected the necessary information to contact you.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock, and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- Standard Ground (small parcel delivery) - Free of charge in the 48 contiguous states.
- Free Curb-Side Freight Delivery - Items too heavy to ship standard ground will be shipped by freight truck. You will be contacted for scheduling of freight delivery, and this option will require someone to be home to receive shipment. It is very important important that you provide a good contact number at checkout, because the freight company will contact you to schedule delivery once your order arrives at their facility.
Freight shipments are curb-side delivery. This means the delivery driver will unload the pallet(s) from the freight truck and leave the items curbside. You will be required to bring the items into your home.
For non white glove deliveries, we recommend that you have someone with you to accept delivery, to help move the item(s) inside.
Other shipping options may be available for an extra fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information before placing your order.
Free shipping is only available to the 48 contiguous states. For information on shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, please email us at email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
As an authorized dealer for Swivel Storage, we honor their return policy.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of the date the order was received.
- All items must be in original packaging and in original condition (damaged packaging, missing UPC’s, bar codes or any other damage that is inflicted by the customer shall not be accepted).
- Due to the nature of our products, returns will only be accepted if the items are in the original sealed packaging.
- In buyer’s remorse cases the customer shall be responsible for return freight charges.
- If an item has been opened and/or used the customer shall incur a 50% restocking fee.
- If the item returned in its original condition the buyer shall incur a 20% restocking fee.
- In the case of an item that has been received damaged, the buyer can return the item free of charge or receive a replacement free of charge.
- The buyer must provide evidence of damaged goods.
- You obtained a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from us
Contact our Customer Service at 1-888-416-4902 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and shipping instructions.
Please note: Original shipping charges are not refundable and will be deducted from your refund. The cost to ship the returned item back is the responsibility of the consumer.
Once your return is received and inspected, you will be notified about your refund status. If the return does not meet all of the above mentioned criteria, a credit will not be issued.
Damage & Concealed Damage Claims:
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If your item does show up damaged, please notify us right away by emailing email@example.com and do one of the following:
If the items delivered have obvious signs of damage, please refuse the shipment and notate on the damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL). The item will be sent back to the manufacturer. Once the manufacturer has received the declined item, they will send a replacement, or you will receive a credit on your credit card (we cannot guarantee credit and each situation will be handled on an individual basis).
Damage claims must be submitted within 24 hours of receiving your product. We will inspect the photos and determine if we need to send a replacement piece or issue a full refund.
If you find concealed damage, please contact us right away. Any concealed damage claims must be made within 24 hours; otherwise, they will not be honored
Since each situation is different, please contact us so that we can resolve the problem If you’ve received an item and the item appears to be damaged, is missing parts, does not function or has any other problem with it, please contact customer service and an RMA will be issued to you.
Once the item is received and inspected you will receive a replacement item.
Damaged items may only be replaced for the same product you originally ordered.
If you decide to cancel your order and return the item you may incur a 20% re-stocking fee if the item is unopened and an unused or a 50% restocking fee, if open and/or used and cannot be sold as a new item any longer.
We cannot guarantee reimbursement of funds for damaged products. If the item, you ordered and received is damaged and is no longer available for replacement you may receive a full refund for that item.
About the Brand
“It’s Better to Swivel than to Slide”. That is the motto at Swivel Storage Solutions, manufacturers of innovative tool storage, mobile workbenches, service trucks road boxes, and modular storage systems. After noticing how often they were going through toolboxes due to rollers and bearings binding from metal filing dust and debris, the Penner family set out to design something better and long-lasting.
With drawers that swivel instead of slide, you will never have to worry about bearings or drawer slides wearing out. The drawer hinge system starts with a 1” steel rod. Mimicking a large church door, the hinge system allows low resistant drawers that close perfectly every time. The hinge is greaseable, unaffected by dirt and dust, and will never bind even when fully loaded. All products are fully welded with durable heavy gauge all steel construction, and durable powder paint finish.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.