Shipping: Free shipping on most items. Some exclusions apply.
Are you looking for an efficient and aesthetic way to organize your garage, workshop, or retail space? storeWALLS' 8 foot Basic Duty slatwall panels is the storage solution that has got you covered.
Each Basic Duty slatwall panel is 12" high and 8' long. Each case comes with 4 panels, giving you a total coverage of 32 square feet per case.
storeWALL's Basic Duty slatwall panels have a weight holding capacity of 100 lbs. The Basic Duty panels are installed using screws through the face of the panel, into the wall studs. There are no InstallStrips for the Basic Duty panels. See the video below for a demonstration.
With storeWALL's Basic Duty slatwall, you are getting the same product and quality as the other slatwall brands on the market. The Basic Duty slatwalls are the same thickness, dimensions, material. They are installed and used in the same way. The difference is these Basid Duty panels work well with storeWALL's accessories that lock in place thanks to their patented CamLok technology.
With 8 colors to choose from, these finishes will complement any garage or retail display. (Please note, due to different screen resolutions, the color displayed on your screen may differ from the actual product color.)
Need hooks, baskets, or shelves for your slatwall system? Check out our collection of storeWALL Accessory Bundles.
Slatwall HD Panel Measurements
- 8ft case – Comes with 4 slatwall panels (Covers 32 Sq. Ft.)
- Length 8 ft
- 12″ slatwall panel height – 4 slots
- Total overall height: 4 ft
- Slatwall Thickness: 0.66″
Standard Duty Slatwall Strength
- 100 pounds 4″ from the surface of the slatwall
Installation - Color Matching Screws
- Color matching screws through the face of the slatwall slots.
- No-predrilling or countersinking is necessary. The screw head will flush up with the slot surface.
Color matching screws sold separately.
|DIMENSIONS||99 × 13 × 4 in|
Any Manufacturer defects must be identified and communicated to StoreWALL (The Company) within 10 days of delivery. Shipping damage must be identified at the time of delivery and noted on as "damaged" on the carriers delivery documents.
The Company warrants the performance of its Products commencing with the date of sale for a period of 10 years thereafter, the Products to be free from defects in workmanship and material. If, within such warranty period, the Product shall be proved to the Company’s satisfaction to be defective, it shall be repaired, or at the Company’s option, replaced F.O.B. Company’s warehouse, without charge.
No warranty shall apply to Products used by anyone other than the first end-user nor to Products which have been repaired or altered by others so as to effect the same adversely; which shall have been subject to negligence, accident or improper care, installation, maintenance, storage or other than normal use or service, during or after shipment; or which have been transferred from the first end-user. If the customer chooses to use another manufacturers' products in conjunction with StoreWALL products, the StoreWALL warranty is voided.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES (EXCEPT OF TITLE) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS, HOWEVER SO CAUSED. INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FROM DECREASE IN INCOME, INCREASE IN COSTS OR ANY DESCRIPTION OR DECREASE IN PROFITS, OR FROM FAILURE OF ANY PART OF THE PRODUCT FURNISHED HEREUNDER. ALL LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY ON ACCOUNT OF NEGLIGENCE OR IN TORT IS HEREBY WAIVED. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
No return shipments will be accepted unless the Company has given its approval in advance.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock, and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- Standard Ground (small parcel delivery) - Free of charge in the 48 contiguous states.
- Free Curb-Side Freight Delivery - Items too heavy to ship standard ground will be shipped by freight truck. You will be contacted for scheduling of freight delivery, and this option will require someone to be home to receive shipment. It is very important important that you provide a good contact number at checkout, because the freight company will contact you to schedule delivery once your order arrives at their facility.
Free shipping is only available to the 48 contiguous states. For information on shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
As an authorized dealer for storeWALL, we honor their return policy.
storeWALL items can be returned for store credit, only, less a 15% restocking fee.
Goods shipped for free (through a promotion, Sale items, Kits, Packaged Deals) are subject to the 15% Restocking Fee and the original cost of shipping.
To be eligible for a return, including Buyer's Remorse, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 30 days.
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product isn’t used or damaged, and in good re-sellable condition
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
- You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
Contact our Customer Service at 1-888-416-4902 or email@example.com to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and shipping instructions.
Please note: Original shipping charges are not refundable and will be deducted from your refund. The cost to ship the returned item back is the responsibility of the consumer. We recommend that you use a carrier that offers insurance as part of its service, such as FedEx. Returned products with missing parts or accessories will not be accepted.
Once your return is received and inspected, you will be notified about your store credit by email. If the return does not meet all of the above mentioned criteria, a credit will not be issued.
Damage & Concealed Damage Claims:
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If your item does show up damaged, we will process a claim on your behalf and issue a replacement or refund if the product cannot be repaired. Please notify us right away by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and do one of the following:
- Refuse the item and notate on the paperwork (BOL) that your order was damaged and hand the paperwork back to the driver.
- Accept the item, and notate the damage on the paperwork (BOL). (Failure to do so may result in partial credit.) Then, take close-up pictures of the defective furniture and email them back to us at email@example.com. Damage claims must be submitted within 24 hours of receiving your product. We will inspect the photos and determine if we need to send a replacement piece or issue a full refund.
If you find concealed damage, please contact us right away. Any concealed damage claims must be made within 24 hours; otherwise, they will not be honored.
About the Brand
Since 1977, storeWALL, has been manufacturing and selling premium wall-mounted slatwall storage systems for home garage storage and business. Their complete line of products provides everything you need to efficiently organize and store items in your garage and commercial spaces.
Say Hello to Your Floor
Expand and organize your garage storage space with wall-mounted slatwall storage solutions from storeWALL. With superior materials and construction, our products are built to last. Plus you won’t find a slatwall system that’s easier to install. storeWALL’s slatwall products are:
- Strong – constructed to hold your heaviest items
- Durable – waterproof thermoplastic won’t weather, scratch or fade
- Safe – exclusive CamLok™ technology secures items to wall
- Efficient – wall-mounted slatwall system frees up valuable floor space
- Easy to clean – simply wipe it down or hose it off
- Flexible – modular parts are available in multiple finishes
- Simple to install – our three-step process makes it a breeze
storeWALL: The best value in slatwall and garage storage.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.