As an authorized dealer for Milagon, we honor their return and refund policies.
To qualify for a return:
- All products must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Customer has 30 days from receipt of goods to request a return.
- Restocking and shipping fees apply to cancelled or refused orders.
- All returns are required to have an RMA number prior to returning.
- The packing list must be affixed to the outside of the carton.
- Approved returns will be issued for the original invoiced price and subject to a 25% restocking charge.
Contact our Customer Service at 1-888-416-4902 or email@example.com to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and shipping instructions.
Please note: Original shipping charges are not refundable and will be deducted from your refund. The cost to ship the returned item back is the responsibility of the consumer.
Once your return is received and inspected, you will be notified about your refund status. If the return does not meet all of the above-mentioned criteria, a credit will not be issued.
Items not eligible for returns/refunds include:
- Custom/made to order products, including special paint colors
- Sale, bundled, and clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- Items you have already assembled
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
Damage & Concealed Damage Claims:
All Milagon products are 100% inspected and counted before shipping to the customer. Any shortages or damage must be reported within one business day after receipt of product.
Claim Procedures -
1) Fully inspect cartons for creases, water damage, or puncture. Any signs of rough handling should generate a full inspection. Note carton condition and/or visible damage on the bill of lading. Ensure all cartons are accounted for, note any missing cartons.
2) If your item does show up damaged, please write "Damaged" on the Bill of Lading and take pictures of the damages. Failure to do so may result in the claim being denied.
3) Then, notify us right away by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can file a claim on your behalf.
4) Your claim form, copy of original bill, carrier inspection report, supporting pictures, and copy of invoice supporting claim costs should be mailed to the carrier's claims department. Compensation should occur within 30 days. If not, call Milagon for assistance. Since you are receiving compensation directly from the carrier, Milagon invoices should be paid in full.
Concealed Damage - Since originally signed for clear, it is critical that cartons are saved and the product is not moved. Take pictures of damage and contact Superior Garage Storage immediately, so we may request an inspection and claim form for concealed damage on your behalf.
Time is critical to the success of a concealed damage claim, as the carrier will assume your company damaged the product. Such arguments are strong if the product was moved in your building, and even stronger if significant time has passed since delivery to your company.
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Cancellations that occur before the item ships will not incur any charges. Order cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee if the the order has shipped. If the order has shipped, you will need to contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and shipping instructions. Original shipping charges are not refundable, and the customer is responsible for the shipping charges for returns.