Milagon Aklaim Flagship Low-Profile Work Seat, Red, Armrests, Casters WSP9220RD100
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Shipping: Free shipping on most items. Some exclusions apply.
Milagon Aklaim Flagship Series WSP9220RD100 Low Profile, Cushioned Work Seat assembly, mounted on Polished Five Star Base with Self-Braking Casters. Includes Armrests.
- Cushioned Perforated Polyurethane Seat and Backrest
- Detachable upholstery ensure optimum occupational hygiene
- Polished Five Star base with chrome hooded self breaking casters
- Optional armrests included
- Amply dimensioned seats with variable inclination angles
- High backrest with individually adjustable contact pressure
- All metal parts are chrome plated or polished to provide a smooth sanitary surface
- Seat tilt - 8° - +1°
- Backrest tilt -18° - + 11°
- Seat lock infinitely variable
Degree of Swivel
Minimum Seat Height
Maximum Seat Height
Minimum Seat Width
Maximum Seat Width
Minimum Seat Depth
Maximum Seat Depth
Total Ship Weight
Origin of Manufacture
Recently Viewed Products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
NSS® Enterprises, Inc. has been a Toledo, Ohio-based manufacturer since 1911, and employs over 160 people. With three facilities in the US and Europe and sales in 60 countries, the primary business is as a manufacturer of electrical and battery powered equipment for commercial and industrial applications. NSS is privately owned and operated. NSS has expanded its efforts with the formation of the Milagon Division.
The focus of the Milagon Division is the growing need in the industrial workplace to improve worker health, comfort, and productivity through ergonomics. By integrating high-tech ergonomics, quality materials, craftsmanship, and rugged durability, Milagon produces the highest quality ergonomic seating and matting systems available for the commercial and industrial workplace.
Chairs from Milagon feature Workseats Technology™: The ergonomic combination of form and function that fuses unmatched comfort, rugged durability, and aesthetics into the seating systems that we produce.
Mats from Milagon feature Workmat Technology™: The blend of scientific design and materials that produces truly ergonomic anti-fatigue matting systems that reduce the cumulative trauma disorders commonly found in the standing workplace environment.
As an authorized dealer for Milagon, we honor their return and refund policies.
To qualify for a return:
- All products must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Customer has 30 days from receipt of goods to request a return.
- Restocking and shipping fees apply to cancelled or refused orders.
- All returns are required to have an RMA number prior to returning.
- The packing list must be affixed to the outside of the carton.
- Approved returns will be issued for the original invoiced price and subject to a 25% restocking charge.
Contact our Customer Service at 1-888-416-4902 or email@example.com to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and shipping instructions.
Please note: Original shipping charges are not refundable and will be deducted from your refund. The cost to ship the returned item back is the responsibility of the consumer.
Once your return is received and inspected, you will be notified about your refund status. If the return does not meet all of the above-mentioned criteria, a credit will not be issued.
Items not eligible for returns/refunds include:
- Custom/made to order products, including special paint colors
- Sale, bundled, and clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- Items you have already assembled
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
Damage & Concealed Damage Claims:
All Milagon products are 100% inspected and counted before shipping to the customer. Any shortages or damage must be reported within one business day after receipt of product.
Claim Procedures -
1) Fully inspect cartons for creases, water damage, or puncture. Any signs of rough handling should generate a full inspection. Note carton condition and/or visible damage on the bill of lading. Ensure all cartons are accounted for, note any missing cartons.
2) If your item does show up damaged, please write "Damaged" on the Bill of Lading and take pictures of the damages. Failure to do so may result in the claim being denied.
3) Then, notify us right away by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can file a claim on your behalf.
4) Your claim form, copy of original bill, carrier inspection report, supporting pictures, and copy of invoice supporting claim costs should be mailed to the carrier's claims department. Compensation should occur within 30 days. If not, call Milagon for assistance. Since you are receiving compensation directly from the carrier, Milagon invoices should be paid in full.
Concealed Damage - Since originally signed for clear, it is critical that cartons are saved and the product is not moved. Take pictures of damage and contact Superior Garage Storage immediately, so we may request an inspection and claim form for concealed damage on your behalf.
Time is critical to the success of a concealed damage claim, as the carrier will assume your company damaged the product. Such arguments are strong if the product was moved in your building, and even stronger if significant time has passed since delivery to your company.
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Cancellations that occur before the item ships will not incur any charges. Order cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee if the the order has shipped. If the order has shipped, you will need to contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and shipping instructions. Original shipping charges are not refundable, and the customer is responsible for the shipping charges for returns.
Milagon, a Division of NSS Enterprises, Inc., except as noted below, warrants its Premier Chair and Standing Support Products against defects in material and
workmanship under normal use, for the useable life of the product regardless of shift usage and without prorating the cost by years of service.
This warranty is limited to products that are purchased from a Milagon Authorized Distributor or directly from Milagon and is limited to the original end-user. Under this warranty, Milagon will repair or replace with comparable product, at its discretion and free of charge, any product, part or component which is found defective in material or
workmanship during the applicable warranty term.
When requested, seating, matting and/or parts must be returned to Milagon for inspection to obtain this warranty. Milagon reserves the right for final determination of warranty coverage. Parts repaired or replaced under this warranty are warranted for the remainder of
the original warranty period.
All freight costs for returns are the responsibility of other than Milagon. All C.O.D. or freight collect shipments will be refused. This limited warranty is the sole
remedy for product defect and no other express or implied warranty is provided, including the products merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Milagon
will not be liable for consequential or incidental damages or costs arising from any product’s defect. Milagon reserves the right to change its warranty policy without
This warranty shall not apply to: (1) Damage incurred during shipment. (2) Any product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, negligence, overloading or accident.
(3) Improperly used products or use of the product for other than its intended purpose. (4) Any product modified from its original design (unless authorized by
Milagon). (5) Damage or failure resulting from the use of corrosive or incompatible chemicals. (6) Replacement of ordinary wear items including but not limited to:
cushions, glides, or casters. (8) Products using after-market parts not supplied by Milagon, including the ordinary wear items listed above.
The following Milagon Premier Chairs and Standing Supports are covered by Milagon's Lifetime Warranty:
- Aklaim, Premium Chairs
- Brio, 12 Series Chairs
- Edj, Stainless Steel Chairs
- Neutra, Electrostatic Dissipative Cairs
- Stera, Class 10 Clean Room Chairs
- Tasq, Standing Supports and Tool Caddy
Milagon Premier Matting Systems:
- Vigor, Workmats - 5 years
- Matta Products, Safety Surfacing - 10 Years
Milagon Budget Chairs:
- Cita, Budget Chairs - 1 Year
We want you to feel confident that when you purchase from Superior Garage Storage, you are receiving the absolute best prices online. Most of our items are eligible for our Price Match Guarantee. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. Additionally, if you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, simply:
- E-mail us a link to the same product on our website
- Include a screenshot of the competitor’s final out-the-door pricing, including any shipping and handling fees. To obtain the competitor’s final pricing, complete the checkout process, but do not submit the order.
Your request must be submitted within 30 days from the date of your order.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be an outlet or discount store, or auction website (ie; Amazon, eBay, Overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer of the product in question, and must adhere to the manufacturer’s MAP policy.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excluded brands: Mesa Safe, AMSEC Safes, Sports Afield, Homak
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock, and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- Standard Ground (small parcel delivery) - Free of charge in the 48 contiguous states.
- Free Curb-Side Freight Delivery* - Most items are eligible for free freight. Items too heavy to ship standard ground will be shipped by freight truck. You will be contacted for scheduling of freight delivery, and this option will require someone to be home to receive shipment. It is very important that you provide a good contact number at checkout, because the freight company will contact you to schedule delivery once your order arrives at their facility.
*Some items are not eligibe for free freight. In these instances, a shipping rate is applied at checkout.
$200.00 Lift Gate Surcharge - May apply to some items, to residential deliveries that require a lift gate to lower item(s) off the shipping truck. If you require lift gate service, please contact us at info@superiorgaragestorage, or 888-416-4902.
Freight shipments are curb-side delivery. This means the delivery driver will unload the pallet(s) from the freight truck and leave the items curbside. You will be required to bring the items into your home.
For non-white glove deliveries, we recommend that you have someone with you to accept delivery, to help move the item(s) inside.
Other shipping options may be available for an extra fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information before placing your order.
Free shipping is only available to the 48 contiguous states. For information on shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, please email us at email@example.com.