Shipping: Free shipping on most items. Some exclusions apply.
The Homak 56" H2Pro 8 Drawer w/2 Drawer Compartment Roller Cabinet features:
- HMC High Security Tubular Locking System
- 6 Drawers with removable ball bearing slides
- Full Length Aluminum Drawer Pull
- Rubberized Push Handle
- Drawer Liners and Top Mat Included
- Right Side Compartment with 2 Drawers (100-lb Weight Capacity Each Drawer)
- 6″ x 2″ Roller Bearing Caster with 550lb Capacity Per Caster
- Optional Stainless Steel Top Available
- Available in Black, Blue, or Red
- Compatible with 56" H2Pro Top Chest (sold separately). Item #s BK02056072, BL02056072, RD02056072
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Product Weight: 383 lbs
- Ship Weight: 412 lbs
- Drawers: 10
- Dimensions: 56.25"W x 22.875D x 43.75"H
- Metal Thickness: Body/Frame – 16 gauge/1.5mm; Drawers – 16 gauge/1.5mm
- Maximum Capacities: 100-lb weight capacity per drawer
- Storage Capacity: 28,586 cu in
|ROLLER CABINET||WIDTH||DEPTH||HEIGHT||STORAGE CAPACITY||SLIDES|
|Top Left Drawer||29 1/4″||19 3/4″||6 1/4″||3611 cu in||4-100lbs|
|Top Right Drawer||19 7/8″||19 3/4″||6 1/4″||2453 cu in||4-100lbs|
|6 Left Drawers||29 1/4″||19 3/4″||3 1/4″||1878 cu in||2-100lbs|
|Right Compartment||20 1/8″||19″||26 1/8″||9990 cu in|
|2 Compartment Drawers||19″||19″||3 1/2″||1264 cu in||2-100lbs|
Any H2PRO Top Chest or Rolling Cabinet with ball-bearing drawer glides carries a Limited 8-Year Warranty on parts or replacement.
This product will be free from defects in workmanship and material from the date of the original purchase.
The warranty covers use of this product in normal intended use.
The warranty will not cover any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, or abuse. The warranty is void and does not transfer to another owner if the unit is sold, rented or leased from the original owner.
Proof of purchase must be provided with all warranty claims.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock, and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standard Ground (small parcel delivery) - Free of charge in the 48 contiguous states.
- Free Curb-Side Freight Delivery - Items too heavy to ship standard ground will be shipped by freight truck. You will be contacted for scheduling of freight delivery, and this option will require someone to be home to receive shipment. It is very important important that you provide a good contact number at checkout, because the freight company will contact you to schedule delivery once your order arrives at their facility.
Free shipping is only available to the 48 contiguous states. For information on shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, please email us at email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
As an authorized retailer for Homak Manufacturing, we honor their return policy.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 15 days (Website Purchases ONLY)
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product isn’t used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
- You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
Contact our Customer Service at 1-888-416-4902 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and shipping instructions.
Please note: Original shipping charges are not refundable and will be deducted from your refund. The cost to ship the returned item back is the responsibility of the consumer.
Once your return is received and inspected, you will be notified about your refund status.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.