Shipping: Free shipping on most items. Some exclusions apply.
The Homak 35" Professional 4 Drawer Service Cart features:
- Locking Slide-Top Panels Open to Storage Compartment
- 4 Drawers With EVA Foam Liners
- Removable 416mm Ball-Bearing Drawer Glides
- Bottom Shelf for Additional Storage Space
- HMC High Security Tubal Locking System with Keys
- Bottom Shelf for Additional Storage Space
- Slotted Sides for Organized Screwdriver Hanging
- Tray to Drawer Distance is 12.4
- Four 5x2 Swivel Casters (2 locking)
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Powder-coat
- Drawers: 4
- Product Weight: 146 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 162 lbs
- Dimensions: 35"W x 20.625"D x 42"H
This product comes with Homak's 5-Year Warranty.
This product will be free from defects in workmanship and material from the date of the original purchase.
The warranty covers use of this product in normal intended use.
The warranty will not cover any damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, or abuse. The warranty is void and does not transfer to another owner if the unit is sold, rented or leased from the original owner.
Proof of purchase must be provided with all warranty claims.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock, and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- Standard Ground (small parcel delivery) - Free of charge in the 48 contiguous states.
- Free Curb-Side Freight Delivery - Items too heavy to ship standard ground will be shipped by freight truck. You will be contacted for scheduling of freight delivery, and this option will require someone to be home to receive shipment. It is very important important that you provide a good contact number at checkout, because the freight company will contact you to schedule delivery once your order arrives at their facility.
Free shipping is only available to the 48 contiguous states. For information on shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
As an authorized dealer for Homak Manufacturing, we honor their return policy.
To be eligible for a return, including Buyer's Remorse, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 30 days.
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product isn’t used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
- You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
Contact our Customer Service at 1-888-416-4902 or email@example.com to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and shipping instructions.
Please note: Original shipping charges are not refundable and will be deducted from your refund. The cost to ship the returned item back is the responsibility of the consumer.
Once your return is received and inspected, you will be notified about your refund status. If the return does not meet all of the above mentioned criteria, a credit will not be issued.
Damage & Concealed Damage Claims:
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If your item does show up damaged, we will process a claim on your behalf and issue a replacement or refund if the product cannot be repaired. Please notify us right away by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and do one of the following:
- Refuse the item and notate on the paperwork (BOL) that your order was damaged and hand the paperwork back to the driver.
- Accept the item, and notate the damage on the paperwork (BOL). (Failure to do so may result in partial credit.) Then, take close-up pictures of the defective furniture and email them back to us at email@example.com. Damage claims must be submitted within 24 hours of receiving your product. We will inspect the photos and determine if we need to send a replacement piece or issue a full refund.
If you find concealed damage, please contact us right away. Any concealed damage claims must be made within 24 hours; otherwise, they will not be honored.
About the Brand
Founded in 1947 in Chicago, by Sigmund H Danziger, Homak originated as a manufacturer of steel kitchen cabinets. In 1960, Homak expanded its product offerings to include a separate line of hardware products such as toolboxes, tool cabinets, and other accessories. Following Sigmund’s death in 1979, his wife, Gertrude, ran the company for 25 years, and extended its product line with automotive, hospital, and sporting goods.
In January of 2005 Homak was acquired by JVA and moved its office to western Pennsylvania. Its facility now resides in the Wampum Underground Commerce Center. Today, Homak emphasizes tool storage and gun cabinet security. The full product line consists of hand-carry toolboxes, tool bags, parts organizers, tool storage cabinets, workbenches, garage furniture, safety cabinets, spill containment systems, P.B. & E. products, steel lockers, gun cabinets, fire-resistant safes, ammo storage boxes and accessories. Each item is manufactured to exceed customer’s expectations, and to provide strength and dependability to the customer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.