Shipping: Free shipping on most items. Some exclusions apply.
Beta Tools 007290080 729 80 Impact Sockets Standard Series
Screw Nut Size
The original purchaser of Beta hand tools is entitled to a limited lifetime warranty. The warranty is only extended after Beta Tools USA examination and found to be a result of defective material or faulty workmanship. The warranty does not cover products damaged from misuse, modifications, neglect or normal wear and tear as determined by Beta Tools USA. Consumable products are excluded from the warranty and do not apply to normal wear parts such as, but not limited to, cutting blades, caster wheels, roller bearings, worn bits, drivers, drill bits, taps, files, ratchet gears, pneumatic gears and torque products. A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number is required prior to returning any product to Beta Tools USA. A Beta Tools representative will evaluate your claim and issue an RGA when it is determined that the claim falls under the warranty policy. Beta Tools USA or its distributors are not liable for any incidental or consequential damages that may occur after the purchase or use of Beta Tools product.
Tools with electronics only have a 30 day warranty and are subject to the warranty conditions in this policy. All pneumatic tools and torque wrenches/screwdrivers carry a 90-day warranty and are subject to the warranty conditions in the policy. Torque wrench/screwdriver warranty does not include regular recalibration.
The original purchaser of Beta Tool Storage is entitled to a 1-year limited warranty. The warranty will be extended after a Beta Tools representative’s pre-evaluation of the claim which will consist of, but not limited to, proof of purchase from an authorized Beta Tools distributor in the United States or Canada and pictures of the tool storage. The warranty applies only to the repair or replacement of parts found in the evaluation to be defective from material or workmanship. The warranty does not cover products damaged from misuse, modifications, neglect, mishandling, normal wear and tear or exceeding the recommended load limits as determined by Beta Tools USA. Beta Tools USA or its distributors are not liable for any incidental or consequential damages that may occur after the purchase or use of Beta Tool Storage products.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock, and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- Standard Ground (small parcel delivery) - Free of charge in the 48 contiguous states.
- Free Curb-Side Freight Delivery* - Items too heavy to ship standard ground will be shipped by freight truck. You will be contacted for scheduling of freight delivery, and this option will require someone to be home to receive shipment. It is very important important that you provide a good contact number at checkout, because the freight company will contact you to schedule delivery once your order arrives at their facility.
*$200.00 Lift Gate Surcharge - Applies to residential deliveries that require a lift gate to lower item(s) off the shipping truck. This option must be selected from above dropdown menu, prior to checkout.
Free shipping is only available to the 48 contiguous states. For information on shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds
As an authorized retailer for Beta Tools, we honor their return policy.
To qualify for a return:
- All products must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Customer has 15 days from receipt of goods to request a return.
- Restocking and shipping fees apply to cancelled or refused orders.
- All returns are required to have an RMA number prior to returning.
- Approved returns will be issued for the original invoiced price and subject to a 20% restocking charge.
Contact our Customer Service at 1-888-416-4902 or email@example.com to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and shipping instructions.
Please note: Original shipping charges are not refundable and will be deducted from your refund. The cost to ship the returned item back is the responsibility of the consumer.
Once your return is received and inspected, you will be notified about your refund status. If the return does not meet all of the above mentioned criteria, a credit will not be issued.
Items not eligible for returns/refunds include:
- Custom/made to order products, including special paint colors
- Sale, bundled, and clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- Items you have already assembled
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
Damage & Concealed Damage Claims:
All Beta Tools Products are 100% inspected and counted before shipping to the customer. Any shortages or damage must be reported within two business days after receipt of product.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If your item does show up damaged, please write "Damaged" on the Bill of Lading, and take pictures of the damages. Failure to do so may result in the claim being denied.
Then, notify us right away by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can file a claim on your behalf.
Price Match Guarantee
We want you to feel confident that when you purchase from Superior Garage Storage, you are receiving the absolute best prices online. Most of our items are eligible for our Price Match Guarantee. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. Additionally, if you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, simply:
- E-mail us a link to the same product on our website
- Include a screenshot of the competitor’s final out-the-door pricing, including any shipping and handling fees. To obtain the competitor’s final pricing, complete the checkout process, but do not submit the order.
Your request must be submitted within 30 days from the date of your order.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be an outlet or discount store, or auction website (ie; Amazon, eBay, Overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer of the product in question, and must adhere to the manufacturer’s MAP policy.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
About the Brand
Beta Tools’ industrial origins date back to 1932 in Europe. By the early 1960s, Beta Tools employed about 200 staff and the emerged as a top brand in the hand tool industry. Year after year, Beta’s product range expanded as demand grew by professional users and factories.
In addition to providing operating solutions for all the main sectors of the manufacturing and automotive industries, Beta became active in sports sponsorship, as early as the 1970s, when it entered the world of Formula 1.
Today, Beta Tools has three production sites in Italy and their products are sold world-wide through a network of select distributors. Beta Tools has earned its reputation as a manufacturer of quality products professionals love to use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.