Shipping & Returns
Order Confirmation & Shipping:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock, and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standard Ground (small parcel delivery) - Free of charge in the 48 contiguous states.
- Free Curb-Side Freight Delivery - Items too heavy to ship standard ground will be shipped by freight truck. You will be contacted for scheduling of freight delivery, and this option will require someone to be home to receive shipment. It is very important important that you provide a good contact number at checkout, because the freight company will contact you to schedule delivery once your order arrives at their facility.
Free shipping is only available to the 48 contiguous states. For information on shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, please email us at email@example.com.
Most items are eligible for return or store credit within 30 days of purchase.
Please also note that Superior Garage Storage works with many reputable brands who each have their own return policies. We honor each of their return policies. Below, are the general conditions that apply for all returns. Please also refer to the product page for details on the specific manufacturer’s return policy.
The following conditions apply for all returns, including buyer’s remorse:
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). To request an RMA, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returned items must be unused and in the same condition as received, and in the original packaging.
- Once your request is reviewed and approved by our support team, we will send you an RMA.
- The item must be shipped within 7 days of receiving the RMA, or the return process will be cancelled.
- Returns will be inspected for refund eligibility, and if approved are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Please note, in most cases, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. If we are providing the return shipping label, the return shipping charges will be deducted from your refund. Some manufacturers will cover this cost. Please see the specific product page for that manufacturer’s return policy details.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, we recommend using a trackable shipping method and purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item, and therefore cannot guarantee a refund.
- Refunds for eligible returns will be processed within one business day, and a credit will be automatically applied to your original method of payment.
Items not eligible for returns/refunds include:
- Custom/made to order products
- Sale, bundled, and clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- Items you have already assembled
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If your item does show up damaged, we will process a claim on your behalf and issue a replacement or refund if the product cannot be repaired. Please notify us right away by emailing email@example.com and do one of the following:
- Refuse the item and notate on the paperwork (BOL) that your order was damaged and hand the paperwork back to the driver.
- Accept the item, and notate the damage on the paperwork (BOL). (Failure to do so may result in partial credit.) Then, take close-up pictures of the defective furniture and email them back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Damage claims must be submitted within 24 hours of receiving your product. We will inspect the photos and determine if we need to send a replacement piece or issue a full refund.